Friday, November 7, 2014

Feel {Great} Friday & Monthly Goals - November 2014

Just like last month, I want to keep myself accountable.  Well, here is where we stand after October:



Not bad {in my world}!  I would say finishing 3.5 of 5 projects {and for the record, my car did spend 2 weeks in the garage} and finishing 4 Project Elephant items is a success! 

I do intend to do a post about the foundation issues sometime in November, pending our actual resolution.  I am happy to report we think we found the solution and now it is all just timing.  

Andrew and I sat down and did a goal list for November which is actually quite lengthy.  We have a few more weekends this month than we did previously, but overall, most of it could be done in the evenings. We really have been trying to just take little bits out of each step and do what we can each time.  We did a great job of that during October - something definitely to be grateful for. 

So this Goal List is going to differ a bit from last months: it is going to be the optional projects only.  This way, it will hopefully truly measure progress because that means {if all goes as planned} we finished the required things before we did these! 

Did I mention how much I LOVE having a list? 



This one is quite larger than my 5 project, even if you added Project Elephant to it.  Some of Project Elephant got moved to the "Priority 1" List that is technically the preface to this November Wish List {the one that is quite long and monotonous so I won't bore you with it}.  

One blogging goal for November: finish the flooring tutorial and put up a reveal of the kitchen by {or sometime in} December.  This is mostly due to poking and prodding from my cousins {hello Sarah and Ashley!} and I finally have sufficient pictures.  Therefore, be on the lookout.  I am sure you will have warning! We will do the process pictures after the reveal {because reading the last page of the book first is absolutely acceptable - right Grandma?}

So here are my reasons to Feel {Great} This Friday:
  • Pat on the back for: partial completeness and progress
  • Pat on the back for: being fully content
  • Pat on the back for: having a craft room to complete November projects in again
  • One notch decrease for: being obsessive about having a list just to mark things off of {that one is for you Babe!}
You know, "they" say the remodeling never ends.... I second that!

See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well, look what you've accomplished! So glad to read that you might have a foundation solution. I think I love lists as much as you do, and one of my FAVORITE list keepers at our old house was a chalkboard wall in the kitchen: groceries, house projects, and so much fun when little family members came over ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...