Friday, January 9, 2015

Feel {Great} Friday!

Here are my favorite things about this Friday - which, let's be honest - really revolve around this cold weather that seems to be taking over!

My 5 Feel {Great} Friday favorites about the bone-chilling cold we are experiencing:

1. These two acting like they love each other this much 100% of the time.  Really, they love snuggling on the couch with their heated blanket.  I affectionately call it "Doggy Crack".

 2. Snuggling with my husband on the couch {sorry to disappoint, pictures don't exist} even though we know we have wayyyyy too much to do.  The cold sucks the motivation out of us but actually does us good by making sure we are getting our priorities straight and listening to one another.  Marking off the to-do list isn't always the most important!

3.  Seeing only this much of Goose the majority of the time for the last week {minimum}.  When he isn't on his Doggy Crack, he is under the covers.  Period.  It is one of the reasons I love him as much as I do.  Really.  I think it is adorable! 
Goose blanket burrito
4. On the first sunny and somewhat, relatively, warm day we have - I have talked Andrew into taking a road trip! More details to come.  Can't wait to share!

5. Having lots of time to spend with Jesus - at Church and at home.  Because it isn't like I want to go out and do a lot {see number 2}, so it gives me some time to drink coffee and read.  It is nice and something fun to get reoriented with in 2015.  


Here's to you on your Feel {Great} Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your roadtrip!! That doggy crack is comical! Love how much they're snuggling :) Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...