Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Review

So.... We didn't exactly get to a lot of the things on our October Goals List but we did accomplish some really productive fun things.

Friday, my lovely MIL and I volunteered with Junior Achievement.  It was the first time I have ever gotten to share the experience with someone in the room with me - I usually sign people up to volunteer and send them off on their own (with some training of course!).  So it was a great experience!

Then, Andrew and I headed off to OKC to spend the evening celebrating a dear friend's birthday.  We had so much fun that I didn't take a single picture (oops!)

Saturday, we got to go to my favorite place in the world: Stillwater, Oklahoma. I promise the air is fresher, the sun is brighter, and the world is cheerier there. We cheered on the Pokes for a win against Iowa State and got to share the experience with several great friends. It was definitely a perfect day.
Wonderful day full of ORANGE.





Sunday we did a bit of cooking. And by cooking I mean 14ish quarts of tortilla soup, 48 calzones, 6 batches of chicken enchilada casserole, and a whole lot of love. Here is your sneak peek but my intent is to have a more detailed post later this week: 

This wasn't even all of it, I ended up shifting between drawers to get it all to fit and couldn't take a complete picture!

Here's what's on deck for this week;

Anxiously awaiting baby Cooper. 
Bugging Maggie hourly on when she is going to have baby Cooper. 
Sending Matthew ferocious cat videos to prove that we are waiting on baby Cooper (sounds unrelated but our family makes sense like that). 
Make sure phone is charged in case Maggie decides to have baby Cooper. 
Hound Maggie to finally have a Pumpkin Pie Concrete because we think that's the only thing baby Cooper is waiting on before joining us in the real world. 

Pretty crazy week huh? Lots going on. A lot of variety there. Maybe Maggie Cooper will get the hint after reading this (can babies in utero read?). 

We shall keep you updated! 



Linking up with Biana for Weekending.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow that's a lot of food!! I looove tortilla soup, you should share your recipe sometime!! Congrats to OSU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...